About The Author
Senior SharePoint Developer, Technology Guru, and Technical Writer, with high development skills in C#, ASP.NET, XML, O.O.P, and MS.SQL Server.
- Virtual machine “xName” could not be started because the hypervisor is not running!
- #SharePoint site collection is in Read Only mode!
- Download all Microsoft #Build2016 conference videos and slides
- The tool was unable to install application server role, web server (IIS) role error in #SharePoint 2013
- #SharePoint 2013 Installation Problem, Error when installing AppFabric 1.1 on Server 2012 64bit
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
SharePoint Hero Blog by Hossam Kamal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Egypt License.
Category Archives: SharePoint Development
In a good enterprise environment , day after day such junior users or even power users need an everyday tip and trick or even daily quotes or news. Here you are a good example of implementing such scenario: Create a custom … Continue reading
Many of the SharePoint developers asked to specify a view permission to specific users, specially in approval process automation, one say ” kindly i need only branch “A” manager to see only the branch requests and shouldn’t navigate other branches … Continue reading
One of the most required issues, is retrieving current user info within a form request, either this request is normal SharePoint list form item or even InfoPath form, one may say why each time filling my personal data in such … Continue reading
Sometimes you need to send email notification to someone using the ability in Sharepoint designer to do so. Well it’s very easy to make so you can find a good start tutorial here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint-designer-help/send-e-mail-in-a-workflow-HA010239042.aspx?pid=CH100667661033There But, what if you wanna add … Continue reading