About The Author
Senior SharePoint Developer, Technology Guru, and Technical Writer, with high development skills in C#, ASP.NET, XML, O.O.P, and MS.SQL Server.
- Virtual machine “xName” could not be started because the hypervisor is not running!
- #SharePoint site collection is in Read Only mode!
- Download all Microsoft #Build2016 conference videos and slides
- The tool was unable to install application server role, web server (IIS) role error in #SharePoint 2013
- #SharePoint 2013 Installation Problem, Error when installing AppFabric 1.1 on Server 2012 64bit
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
SharePoint Hero Blog by Hossam Kamal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Egypt License.
Monthly Archives: December 2014
One of the Common errors that someone may face while installing SharePoint 2013 prerequisites of AppFabric application, is the error of: “AppFabric installation failed because installer MSI returned with error code : 1603 ” (Step 1) This error may occurs … Continue reading