About The Author
Senior SharePoint Developer, Technology Guru, and Technical Writer, with high development skills in C#, ASP.NET, XML, O.O.P, and MS.SQL Server.
- #SharePoint site collection is in Read Only mode!
- Download all Microsoft #Build2016 conference videos and slides
- The tool was unable to install application server role, web server (IIS) role error in #SharePoint 2013
- #SharePoint 2013 Installation Problem, Error when installing AppFabric 1.1 on Server 2012 64bit
- Adding World Clock, and Exchange Rates Web Parts to #SharePoint
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
SharePoint Hero Blog by Hossam Kamal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Egypt License.
Monthly Archives: June 2013
In SharePoint 2013 you may notice the missing of Sign in as a Different User in the user info menu, this option was helpful for developers for testing purposes or for technical issues helping other users. There are many tips … Continue reading
In a real development environment you may face the problem of multiple server connection “the terminal server has exceeded the maximum number of allowed connections”, which mean that many users actually have login, some of them are active and others … Continue reading