About The Author
Senior SharePoint Developer, Technology Guru, and Technical Writer, with high development skills in C#, ASP.NET, XML, O.O.P, and MS.SQL Server.
- Virtual machine “xName” could not be started because the hypervisor is not running!
- #SharePoint site collection is in Read Only mode!
- Download all Microsoft #Build2016 conference videos and slides
- The tool was unable to install application server role, web server (IIS) role error in #SharePoint 2013
- #SharePoint 2013 Installation Problem, Error when installing AppFabric 1.1 on Server 2012 64bit
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
SharePoint Hero Blog by Hossam Kamal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Egypt License.
Monthly Archives: July 2012
One of the amazing features of using Content Query Web Part (CQWP) is feeding, I have faced an unknown problem with RSS service in my SharePoint 2007 site, though the service was activated within the Central Administration, it couldn’t be … Continue reading
Sometimes while you are removing SharePoint 2010 server from your machine and re-install it , and run the SharePoint 2010 products configuration wizard in the 4th step you may face ,this error “Couldn’t find file c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts” or even couldn’t access it, the … Continue reading